The 25th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives, MAGLEV 2022, will be held online. The events will take place during October 17-19, 2022.
The MAGLEV 2022 conference invites experts, public officials, decision-makers, planners, scientists, students and interested citizens who would present or support a constructive discussion on the prospects of magnetic levitation technologies and linear motors applied in transport and industry.
Maglev Projects, Applications and Impacts
1. High-Speed Maglev
2. Urban Maglev
3. Cargo Maglev
4. Economic Aspects of Maglev
5. Health and Environmental Issues (electromagnetic fields, noise, vibrations)
6. Architecture, Urban Planning and Design Issues (stations, guideways, vehicles)
7. Transport Policy and Marketing Issues, Psychology Aspects
8. Evolution of Maglev Transport
9. Project Status Reports
10. Standardization Aspects
Maglev Technology Research and Development
1. Magnetic Levitation and Guidance
2. Linear Motors
3. Guideway and Infrastructure Technologies
4. Energy Storage and Power Supply
5. Superconductors, Application of Superconductivity
6. Permanent Magnets
7. Reliability, Safety and Operational Control
8. Maglev Elevators and Escalators, Magnetic Bearings, Maglev Wind Turbines
9. New Ideas on Levitating Device Applications
10. Other Related Topics.
Hunan Rail Transit Holding Group
International Maglev Board
The official language is English. However, special “focus sessions” of the conference might be held in Chinese with simultaneous interpretation in English .
• July 1, 2022: Start of registration.
• August 15, 2022: Deadline for submission of final papers.
• September 20, 2022: Close of registration for the conference.
• October 17-19, 2022: MAGLEV 2022 conference.